Thank you for supporting WUSC in our efforts to change the world through education. Please note that 88-100% of all donations go directly to WUSC programs.*
Support WUSC's efforts to foster human development and global understanding through education and training.
Student Refugee Program
Help WUSC bring refugee students to Canada to complete their post-secondary education.
Shine a Light Campaign
Help WUSC enhance the quality primary, secondary and post-secondary education in refugee camps and close the gender gap in education between refugee boys & girls.
Bike for AIDS
Get involved by sponsoring a student or Local Committee, creating your own event, or making a donation.
Lewis Perinbam Award
Support this award, which acknowledges the significant contributions volunteers make to international development.
2014 International Seminar to Peru
Support Canadian students to participate in this unique educational experience of international cooperation.
How else can I donate or contribute?
- On-line: Make a secure on-line donation and receive your tax receipt automatically by-email. (see above)
- By mail: Please make all cheques payable to World University Service of Canada. Downloading this form will simplify the process for you.
- Over the phone via VISA or MasterCard at the number below.
- Gifts of stocks or securities.
- A legacy gift that will benefit future generations of WUSC’ers.
For any contributions or questions about fundraising on behalf of WUSC, please call Lara Wong at 1-800-267-8699 extension 3693 or send her an email at email@example.com
Charitable Registration Number 11930 4848 RR0001
*WUSC deducts 12% from project-specific donations such as Shine a Light, Bike for AIDS and Uniterra fundraising to off-set our administrative costs. In all other cases, 100% of your donation will go directly towards WUSC's programs. For more information please contact Lara Wong.