Thank you for supporting WUSC in our efforts to change the world through education. Please note that 88-100% of all donations go directly to WUSC programs.*
Support WUSC's efforts to foster human development and global understanding through education and training.
Student Refugee Program
Help WUSC bring refugee students to Canada to complete their post-secondary education.
Shine a Light Campaign
Help WUSC enhance the quality primary, secondary and post-secondary education in refugee camps and close the gender gap in education between refugee boys & girls.
Bike for AIDS
Get involved by sponsoring a student or Local Committee, creating your own event, or making a donation.
Lewis Perinbam Award
Support this award, which acknowledges the significant contributions volunteers make to international development.
How else can I donate or contribute?
- On-line: Make a secure on-line donation and receive your tax receipt automatically by-email. (see above)
- By mail: Please make all cheques payable to World University Service of Canada. Downloading this form will simplify the process for you.
- Over the phone via VISA or MasterCard at the number below.
- Gifts of stocks or securities.
- A legacy gift that will benefit future generations of WUSC'ers.
For any contributions or questions about fundraising on behalf of WUSC, please call Soula Dimitrey at 1-800-267-8699 extension 3715 or send her an email at email@example.com
Charitable Registration Number 11930 4848 RR0001
*WUSC deducts 12% from project-specific donations such as Shine a Light, Bike for AIDS and Uniterra fundraising to off-set our administrative costs. In all other cases, 100% of your donation will go directly towards WUSC's programs.